(607) 655-2027 FAX
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 9:00AM - 12:00PM, 1:00PM - 3:30PM
Thursday 9:00AM - 12:00PM, 1:00PM - 5:30PM
Friday 9:00AM - 12:00PM
- Unspayed / Unneutered $25.00 Annual Fee
- Spayed / Neutered $15.00 Annual Fee
- Purebred Licenses 8-10 Dogs $100.00
- Purebred Licenses 11-15 Dogs $150.00
- Purebred Licenses 16-20 Dogs $200.00
- Purebred Licenses 21-25 Dogs $250.00
- Lost Tag $3.00 Replacement Fee
- See Dog Control for more info.
- $40.00 Fee
- Proper Identification Required (Driver's License / Birth Certificate).
- Divorce Decree (If Applicable).
- Must be 18 or older (Under 18 requires parental consent).
- BOTH parties MUST be present to sign the license.
- Requestor and their doctor must complete this form (MV-664.1)
- Temporary tags require beginning and end dates.
- Permanent tags are valid for 3 years.
- Permanent tags do not require completion of above form, as long as renewals are current.
- When permanent tags are near expiration, bring them to the clerk's office for a new one.
- There is No Fee for Handicapped Parking Permits.
- Birth and Death certificates are NOT subject to the provisions of the Freedom of Information Law (FOIL) and are NOT open to public inspection.
- Proper purpose is required for requesting such information.
- All requests for information on birth, death, and marriage are subject to New York State Department of Health regulations.
- There is a $15.00 Fee for searching any information.